Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aftermath of PT today

The physical therapist really worked me over today! I've walked more today than I have since May 25 2003. I feel like Ive been dragged through a knot hole, but I feel better about it than my normal Pain Without a Purpose. Unfortunately Since my crash I have been in almost constant pain and have tried everything I and my Doctors could think of. I miss the days without pain when I could concentrate. I try not to get down but it happens. I keep myself limited to 15 minutes of feeling sorry for myself then I make myself get up and keep going. For insight into what it is like to be chronically sick or injured try reading "" The Spoon Theory"" at www.butyoudontlooksick.com She explains it so much better than I ever could.

Happy Feet
Stumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment